- Senior Associate
BRIANNE L. SCOTT is a senior associate at Arnett Law Group, LLC licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. Her work focuses on civil litigation and counseling, primarily defending companies facing civil lawsuits which often involve personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes and subrogation.
Ms. Scott graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa in 2003 with a B.A. in English. Following graduation, she moved with her husband, a former Marine, to San Diego. After almost two years in the workforce and deciding she needed a change, Brianne went to California Western School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 2008. During law school, Brianne balanced parenting a toddler with attending classes which strengthened her core values of kindness, empathy, determination, and discipline.
An avid believer of lifelong learning, Brianne often has her nose in a book and enjoys watching documentaries. She lives in Northwestern Illinois with her husband, two children, two cats and their dog.
Areas Of Practice
- Transportation/Trucking Litigation and Counselling
- Commercial Litigation
- Product Liability
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D., 2019
- Captain, Trial Advocacy Team
- Praxis Certificate
- Miami University , Ohio
- B.A., 2016
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Environmental Sustainability
You can always affect your attitude and your effort.
– Coach Sanchez
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
Back To Our Team