Experienced Trial Lawyers Protecting Your Rights In Civil Litigation
The attorneys at Arnett Law Group, LLC, are a team of highly experienced litigators, noted for our ability to handle all types of litigation on behalf of individuals, corporations, small businesses, insurance carriers, and lenders, including the following specific areas of law:
- Commercial litigation — We represent plaintiffs and defendants in contract, shareholder, breach of fiduciary duty and intellectual property disputes.
- Entertainment law disputes — We represent clients in the entertainment industries, including filmmakers, musicians, actors and many others.
- Insurance coverage — Arnett Law Group, LLC, aggressively represents insurers and other parties in insurance coverage disputes.
- Insurance defense and tort litigation — We handle all types of liability cases, including transportation, premises, construction, products, and general negligence.
- Mortgage and banking litigation — We represent banks, mortgage lenders and other parties across the country.
- Motor carrier and transportation defense — Our firm has extensive experience defending trucking and transportation companies in accident claims.
- Product liability — Our law firm defends all types of defective product allegations, including toxic torts.
Our Thorough And Aggressive Approach Produces Results
Knowing that attention to detail and novel thinking are at the heart of any legal victory, we carefully investigate each case and approach our analysis of factual and legal issues from every angle to provide the more informed and zealous representation to our clients in all matters.
Our representation is not only dedicated to solving today’s problems. We are committed to helping our clients avoid future pitfalls and seize opportunities for future growth and success.
Contact A Trial Lawyer Who Can Protect Your Rights
To schedule a consultation or inquire further about how we may assist you with your legal needs, call Arnett Law Group, LLC, in Chicago at 312-702-1901 or contact us online. We welcome inquiries from businesses, individuals and referring law firms.