Trusted Workers’ Compensation Defense Law Firm
Arnett Law Group, LLC, in Chicago understands that the defense of workers’ compensation claims in Illinois can be a frustrating experience for insurance companies, third-party administrators and employers alike.
We also understand that each client has specific goals when approaching the litigation of a workers’ compensation claim, whether it is to defeat a fraudulent claim, minimize a client’s exposure, achieve the lowest settlement possible, or fight for justice at trial.
Whatever the goal, our lawyers provide an aggressive and thorough approach to each claim, evaluating each one on a case-by-case basis, and working closely with adjusters and insureds to achieve the desired result.
Resolving Workers’ Compensation Matters Efficiently
In choosing Arnett Law Group, LLC, for the defense of your workers’ compensation claims, rest assured that our attorneys, with a proven track record before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, will effectively and efficiently handle that claim.
Moreover, our dedication to your cases and our team’s combined experience allows us to provide the highest quality analysis and workers’ compensation defense representation, including extensive experience in the following issues and topics unique to Illinois workers’ compensation cases:
- Assessment of temporary, permanent, and medical exposure pursuant to the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act;
- Defenses to accident; medical causation (including IME and evidence depositions); reasonableness and necessity of treatment; injurious behavior; notice; employer-employee relationships; average weekly wage disputes; and all other defenses available only in workers’ compensation cases;
- Medicare issues, including identifying if and when a Medicare Set Aside is mandated, whether it should be funded, and alternatives that may better protect parties;
- Settlement, including settlement of any and all disputed issues;
- Illinois medical fee schedule, including how to calculate most allowable fees pursuant to the fee schedule;
- Novel approaches to defense of claims based upon procedure and laws either exclusive to Illinois workers’ compensation claims and practice before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission or by incorporation of rules and principles that control general civil practice;
In addition to our proven record of success in workers’ compensation defense, our combined experience as civil trial lawyers gives us a unique advantage when civil recovery is a viable option for employer recovery, as well as novel approaches to litigation in workers’ compensation cases that may not be considered by practitioners whose practice is solely focused on workers’ compensation defense.
Attention To Detail Makes A Difference
At Arnett Law Group, LLC, we take pride in our attention to detail, thorough investigation of claims, aggressive negotiations, and close working relationships with our clients. We also understand that the need for effective advocacy must be balanced with the real world requirement of efficiency and the prompt resolution of all claims in a cost-effective manner, and we make every effort to ensure the promptest resolution possible.
Bethany White, who manages the firm’s workers’ compensation practice, has devoted much of her practice to Illinois Workers’ Compensation and has handled thousands of cases in every Illinois venue. Not only will she ensure that you understand all risks and benefits of every litigation option, she will work with you to tailor a plan with which all involved parties are comfortable in a comprehensive, timely and responsive fashion.
For further information regarding our workers’ compensation department or for general questions, please contact Ms. White at 312-702-1901 or send an online inquiry.